View Single Post

Old 2010-08-13, 06:34   #7 (permalink)
V|K|NG-babo[PT]
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo View Post
ok i understand where you are coming from, just a suggestion "fuck the console"
most other hacks are able to be customized (maybe not as much) but all through the menu, instead of the console just spend a bit of time and put all the features into the menu, it isnt exactly hard. not only that you guys need to add more features, the suggestions list is "over crowded" and to me it doesnt seem like you are working on it much, the only last thing i have to say is even though i do not like alot of your features and the console is crap, i still do not regret buying this, it is still a good hack and the chances are i will be repurchasing, it just needs a bit of work for improvement. (if i get vac banned, which i highly highly doubt) that will pritty much be the decider of me repurchasing or not....

Thankyou artificial aiming staff, you do have a good hack, just work on it more... please...

Your best friend...
weirdo
Thanks for the feedback.

Not everything people post on the suggestion list is even possible. People tend to throw things out there and think its easy. We pride ourselves in giving our customers the option to suggest things they think will improve the hack. Does that mean they will be implemented right away or at all? No. Does that mean we won't add others later on in the future? No.

I think you have much to explore and find out exactly why there is a console and how useful it is and not to mention you can bind every command to a key of your liking.

No hack is as customizable as our hack down to the last decimal point. Aimbot configuration and weapon configuration!

Keybinding Hacking profiles loaded on the touch of a button if you wish to load legit settings for you clanners or if your a true rager and load RAGE settings. Don't forget you select what profiles you want and you decide how you want them. One touch of a button and your set.

I also didn't see you mention the other free hacks you got just by purchasing VIP which is a pitty and a big bonus.

Other hacks simply suck. Appreciate the feedback and there is always room for improvement.

Feel free to post any doubts on the private boards and i will be more than happy to point you in the right direction and how to configure each to your liking.

Yours Truly,
V|K|NG