View Single Post

My CSS Testimonial
Old 2010-08-12, 10:21   #1 (permalink)
weirdo

My CSS Testimonial

I have just purchase the level 3 framework for css and am doing a testimonial on what i think of the hack.

Most people just lie about hacks and say that they cant get any better, although this isn't true, all hacks have room for improvement. So im going to say what i really think about this hack

Aimbot:
I am disappointed with this hacks aimbot as firstly it doesn't look like its even remotely made for legit, its sticks bad and smooth aim is pritty bad, looking on the rage side of things, its good but has room for improvement like they dont even have auto-wall or speedhack.

Triggerbot:
Once again im disappointed as this was the key feature i was looking forward to in my purchase. Firstly it doesn't hit all of the time and its not the best triggerbot i have seen, it really really needs triggerbot spread (able to hit targets if the bullets are going to hit, even out of xhair). I prefer this particular triggerbot for surf more than normal, although it is a alright feature for both. As it is just better on surf

Visuals:
Nothing wrong with visuals, just missing chams... but thats not a biggy

Anti-recoil and Anti-Spread:
This is pritty good, not the best i have seen but pritty good. It is perfact for about 1-3 bullets, but what i find is it starts going a little off target (especially with pistols) but when using a awp or if the aimbot is hitting the head 1 shot kill, its fking perfact.

Menu:
This is more of a personal thing, i hate the menu, just the way it looks seems like its one of those windows error messages, I must admit the layout is good and the console is alright.

Ratings:
This is how im going to rate the hack

Legit aimbot:
Pritty bad, needs improving... 4/10

Unlegit aimbot:
Its alright although missing features and anti-spread/recoil are letting it down 7/10

Triggerbot:
Its good but not the best, missing triggerbot spread 8/10

Visuals:
Only chams missing really, 9/10

menu:
Bad colour but good layout 9/10

Overall:
I think that this is a pritty good hack overall, i would have to say, triggerbot with a key bound to it is the only "legit" way to play, just forget the aimbot. Visuals are nice and yeah.
I would recommend this hack to anyone who wants walls, for a small advantage. Or a surfer mainly, just to use triggerbot. and finally to anyone who wishes to rape people in the head with the aimbot...
It also has so many features that let this hack down, a little bit of work and this hack will be god...

Overall rating: 6/10

Last edited by weirdo : 2010-08-12 at 10:24.