View Single Post

Old 2010-07-29, 08:36   #2 (permalink)
Unishred
ArtificialAiming Trusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelCase View Post
Hello AA,

I am running into a lot of these 'anti-hacker' activist assholes. I understand their points, and I wish they would get to the point. However, everyone of them seems to be repetitive in their points.

How do you deal with the anti-hacker community? Do you argue back? Stay silent? I need some advice, they sometimes chip away at me till I blow up. It's probably not healthy for me to take a game so seriously.
It is our respectable job as hackers and ragers to troll the fuck outta everyone in a 6 mile radius. Don't rise to them, just keep acting in a nonchalant way and end every sentence with "bro", they'll get raged and provide some serious lolz. If you're trying to be legit that's fair enough but if you're a full on rage machine then just annoy the hell outta them 'till they ragequit.

EDIT: Also, never ever take the game seriously, the purpose of hacks is to have fun and add variety to the game. If you take it seriously then you won't get maximum usage outta the hacks and it'll seem like you're just playing without them. Have a relaxed attitude when hacking and it'll increase the fun factor by 3.14159 million points
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScR@ttY View Post
yeah apologies for the bump i just like gay young boys, just cant help it

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRC
[23:50] <ThermalSloth> Sorry nocturnal, but I like my anus the size it is currently :P

Last edited by Unishred : 2010-07-29 at 08:38.