Thread: Bottom line is
View Single Post

Old 2010-07-17, 02:08   #16 (permalink)
Loque
ArtificialAiming User

I know this a late bump, but i was browsing the Steam forums and came across something.

This was Silicontoad's stance on hacking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silicontoad View Post
Hacks for any game point fingers at people with ZERO skill in the game or games they try to cheat in.

I thought about grabbing a hack for shits and giggles to use while I blast the shit out of my buddies but people that use them on public servers are morons and skill retarded.

My question (although this will be deleted long before you can reply) is why?
Why bother cheating? Do you think legit players will think you are honestly as good as you think you are being?

Do you think its worth the $60.00 for another copy of the game when VAC bans your CD key? These hacks are not fool proof by any means.

Try contacting the admins on this site for help, good luck.
But fear not, if you paid and haven't received any help from anyone paypal will refund you your money.

Don't be the cause of every game out there failing. It's simple. If you cheat against players that are not cheating then they get pissed off and start to hate the game. Look at the decrease in numbers for CS.

Don't be a shit head! Play the games they way they were meant to be played. Save the cheating for your girlfriends.
And now.....

I'm confused - Steam Users' Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebellion View Post
my killing floor hacks dont work, y?