View Single Post

Old 2010-07-16, 16:44   #11 (permalink)
amm121688

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrock View Post
Actually there are scientific studies that show how the earth, sun and everything will line up with the center of the universe, which that only happens like every 76000 years or something. And it will have adverse effects on the earth.

And if you really look closely at all the "predictions" they all state that it will be the end of the world "as we know it" so in reality they are right. But we will never see the so-called end of the world. Base on the scientists predictions, when everything lines up with the center of the universe, it will start a transition in which the earths polls will reverse themselves, a process that takes so long that nobody will even really notice it. The change in polarity will cause problems with with different things we have in our lives today, like cell phones....hence the end of the world as we know it. But the world will not just cease to exist instantly, we wont go to bed and not wake up because there is no tomorrow and there isnt going to be a mass extinction of the human race. The main problems will come form believers of the "end is here" there will be riots and murders (whens the best time to kill your boss? The day before the end of the world) all over the world. But the world will not just up and stop being here.

Do I think something is going to happen? Yes, but I think it will have about as much impact as the Y2K scare and the people that have to worry about the world ending are many generations away.
but also you forgot to mention when the poles do reverse and i do say when because it has happened time and time again throught the history of earth there will be months possibly even years when the earth is completely exposed to all the radiation of the sun IMO...get some good sunblock lol