View Single Post

Old 2010-05-08, 19:02   #22 (permalink)
SmokinWeed
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by biotech View Post
but imo when i need help I expect to be helped not talked to like crap which has been done in the past here
Helios has always been the god of hacks. So i had very high expectations for the BC2 hack. "maybe to high" Was kinda disappointed when he released the hack with limited features. "which were later added" With that high expectation i had in my mind a lower detection rate, hasn't happened. But of course other hacks are getting busted as well, but Helios is way better than any of the other coders i know of. Whats really got me the worse are the moderators,Staff, i dont feel they have been 100% forthcoming on the status of hack. Sometimes there is more to running a company than just making the sale. 3.5 years ago things here were alot better, just came from a hack site that talked to there users like shit, members talking to members like shit. Back then you didnt have all this BS going on here. Members and Staff were helpful and somewhat nicer. I do expect alil more professional curiosity beings iam a paying member with a few years under my belt here and not just some NoOb that walked off the street.