View Single Post

Old 2010-05-07, 17:57   #21 (permalink)
bloodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
Alright I'm creating this thread to get peoples opinions.
What do you think you are buying when you purchase a subscription to a private hack? And I don't mean when you buy a hack just here.

Do not turn this thread into a flame/bash thread etc.

-Grim

It's kinda wierd for me, I thought 'This is going to be like any other product, I expected quality' As usual I did my research and tried to find the best product.

Although it's definetly been something thats opened my eyes, I wouldn't ever purchase such a hack again; in my opinion it has a lot of fun at the start then dramatically reduces as you play more, for me I just burn out games so much quicker this way.

Like any company a level of mistrust between it's user and it's creaters even though mods like to stress that bans are inevitable which I completly agree with I think there could be a bit more transparency between the VIP & the non-VIP looking to buy the hack.

For me when I go back to legit ill understand when a hacker comes onto a server if they're understanding to the average player and don't just sit there emptying the server. It kind of annoys me aswell, when I defend hacking on various forums I stress that many of the subscribing VIP's are above and beyond intelectually then the majority of people and conduct themselves well, however I always think that the classicaly stereotype 10 year old kid hacker is definetly still represents a lot of hackers people encounter on servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
If anyone ever claims a hack is undetected forever it's a lie & the person is a fool for believing it.

-Grim

Last edited by bloodie : 2010-05-08 at 11:33.