View Single Post

Old 2010-04-30, 20:22   #8 (permalink)
Donk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unishred View Post
Not bad, though I'd suggest just saving up for a desktop PC. If you're not gonna have much money in the future or you really want mobile gaming, go for it, though desktop gaming PC's are often alot quicker and if built yourself rather than premade can be cheaper.
To add to this. You get what you Pay for dude.

The only laptop I would suggest is the Alienware. Yes you pay out the butt... but they do rock. I have one now. My wife uses the asus republic gamer laptop. Though it runs pretty good and I can play many graphically heavy games on it. The thing has no room to move for the future.

The only good lap top are the ones with room to upgrade..and there is not many to choose from last I looked. I finally broke down and got a dell alienware m17x.

I still have room to bump up my ram, hd, go SLI, and stuff.... My Wife , her rig is stuck where it is....no room to bump it up in 2-3 years....

Also something to consider.....

Look into getting a dell account 12 months no interest.....if you have good credit and extra cash monthly.... I swear that Alienware is the shit.....Heavy son of a bitch though.... mine is 12 pounds.