Thread: Bottom line is
View Single Post

Old 2010-02-10, 12:01   #15 (permalink)
vertigo9
ArtificialAiming VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silicontoad View Post
Hacks for any game point fingers at people with ZERO skill in the game or games they try to cheat in.

I thought about grabbing a hack for shits and giggles to use while I blast the shit out of my buddies but people that use them on public servers are morons and skill retarded.

My question (although this will be deleted long before you can reply) is why?
Why bother cheating? Do you think legit players will think you are honestly as good as you think you are being?

Do you think its worth the $60.00 for another copy of the game when VAC bans your CD key? These hacks are not fool proof by any means.

Try contacting the admins on this site for help, good luck.
But fear not, if you paid and haven't received any help from anyone paypal will refund you your money.

Don't be the cause of every game out there failing. It's simple. If you cheat against players that are not cheating then they get pissed off and start to hate the game. Look at the decrease in numbers for CS.

Don't be a shit head! Play the games they way they were meant to be played. Save the cheating for your girlfriends.

Silicontoad

first of all thanks..
here we all waiting for post like that..

let me tell you my experience:
I played FPS since castle wolfestain (the first one.. like 15 years ago) never cheated..
I am (was?) a pretty good player, I kicked the ass of most of the players before I was even aware there were hacks.. I had great stats, lot of achievements etc..

last september I had some free time.. googled.. about hacks.. found several sites.. and i tried an hack for L4d..

and after one month I bought the FULL package for one year...

so to your question why?

because I never had so much fun in playing fps in the past 10 years..

I don't care to piss off people, I don't care to look legit or not, i have just a LOT of fun..

then.. believe me or not, using a hack, at least an advanced one as the one provided here is not straightforward. it took me several hours to understand how to fit it to my personal playing style....
and believe me or not again.. my playing skills has actually improved because I am now able to see the big picture, how players/enemies react etc...

V9.

P.s. Btw.. from September I played a lot of games protected by VAC or punkbuster.. and I swear on my mother eyes.. I have never been banned once..

and believe me it's not just undetected...

P.p.s you won't believe how many skilled players you can find here...
we can create a clan that can slash most of the other clans out there without any hack..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldarano View Post
Yeah sure vertigo one of the most active and loyal members of AA will come to these forums when he is banned in ONE game.
Yeah not going to happen.

Last edited by vertigo9 : 2010-02-10 at 12:11.