View Single Post

Old 2010-01-30, 09:22   #30 (permalink)
firestorm
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowThoseAreHuge View Post
LOL GTFO. Why are you on a hacking site? Are you being serious?

All VIPs are getting it for free, most likely...
ROFL, a 2009 member asking me why I'm here. Welcome to my ignore list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell2000 View Post
I tell you why you need hacks for beta, I just played with some hackers in the server, and I was so pissed, they got aimbot, and its very noticeble, so I wont play this beta without hacks anymore, its just very boring to lose all the time.

BTW: this game is so addictive, 10X better than MW2 imo, cant wait to give Helio's all my money for the hack.
Nope. If there were hacks, I'd see 20:1 K/Ds on the leaderboards. You're just bad. Which is sort of why it kinda sucks since I have to buy the hacks to keep up with your "godlike skill" when you guys get it.

P.S. I'll let you all have your fun for a month or two considering BF: BC2 is a brand new engine and we all know the AA framework has a streaky history with new engines (IW 4.0). I mean, considering a ton of people have been banned multiple times with numerous keys (4 banwaves+) even after the mole incident. So I'll let you guys test the waters and risk your keys. Keep pumping the economy though. Help BC2 break 1 billion dollars in sales. Not gonna make that mistake again.