View Single Post

Old 2009-09-04, 03:31   #21 (permalink)
rrock
ArtificialAiming User

well I dl'd the patch, installed it then decided to go to bed, today I decide to try and play and I couldnt get the hack to inject, turns out 1.5 didnt install properly
so, I uninstalled bf2 completely except for the profiles and such, reinstalled bf2, patched to 1.41, then patched to 1.5, everything appears to work ok, game loads np hack injects fine, but I cant join a server to save my life I keep getting "connection to server was lost" or "cant connect to server" errors and I checked my connection its all good, I can play other games fine, I deleted my cache turned off firewall updated drivers updated pb and I still cant connect

anyone else have this problem, if so what did you do to fix it if you got it working?

*EDIT*
ok, I tried without the hack and it worked ok, got into a server but the server was empty, so I left that server and joined moongamers oman server, before I could pick a spawn point I got this error

now Im at a total loss here, I googled it and found that this used to happen during the 1.3 patch, but I couldnt find a fix for it, this ensures me that it is not hack related at all but a problem with the game itself

any suggestion?

Last edited by rrock : 2009-09-04 at 03:50.