View Single Post

Great Patience AA
Old 2009-07-07, 17:40   #1 (permalink)
FFXII
ArtificialAiming User

Great Patience AA

For newcomers I bought the BF2 Level 2 hack less than a week ago and it's great.

My external hard drive was changing my hardware ID so I'd start getting hardware id not matching every time I rebooted my pc, becuause it was going to sleep. So AA had to reset me like 5 times the first 3 or 4 days.

They have shown great patience helping me figure out what my problem was. It is greatly appreciated AA. Thanks

So if your considering getting thier hack which I reccomend highly, make sure that if you have external hard drives, that they are set to never go to sleep, because it wil change your hardware id causing you to need a reset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I confirmed it was my external hard drive causing my hardware id errors. So guys if you use the walmart MyBook external drive, unhook it before even purchasing the hack or it will cause you hardware id errors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by FFXII : 2009-07-09 at 17:20. Reason: added info