View Single Post

Testimonial : Thumbs Up!
Old 2009-06-26, 17:49   #1 (permalink)
fkngivemeaname
ArtificialAiming User

Testimonial : Thumbs Up!

Ok i hope this is ok here. I didn't notice a testimonial section anywhere on the forum and i think it would be good to put one up for potential buyers. Ive only had this hack for a day, But i have tested it quite well.

First up, The pricing :

Personnaly, I think the pricing perfect!. I love the idea of the 3 levels, Its a great idea for people like my self who only really require a base wallhack or esp and dont want to spend big bucks for more advanced features, Although i did buy the level 3 for testing, I will be reverting to the level 1 as soon as the subcription ends.

The Esp / Wallhack Itself :

This really suprised me, In most of the hacks ive tried ( including other private ones ) the esp has a massive lag and can only be seen if you are in close distance to the other player, Where as this one works from nice far distances and lets you easily set yourself up.

Extra Features :

Ok i mainly want to comment on the health bar feature, I absolutley love this feature!, This is the only hack ive seen where the health bar is this accurate. Its perfect for when you want to embaris the enemy by knifing or glocking him down.

Other hacks ive tried had a lag on them, So you would run out there thinking he has only a few HP left when really he has half his health left over, So you run out with your knife, Stab him in the back and get OWNED.

Usage And Interface :

Very easy to install, Setup and use. I had only one problem but that was MY FAULT, i ignored a certain step in the proccess and it resuled in game crashes. Re-reading the threads got me back on track and it has ran perfect since.

Ingame menu is also very good and easy to use and setup. One thing i would reccomend is making the text or the entire menu itself a little bit bigger, I am running on a 1900x1200 Monitor so the writing is miniscule on the menus and i always have to go right up to the screen to read it.

This isnt AA's fault, Obviously, But it would be nice if i could read it from a little further away.

Support :

Best support ive ever seen for a private hacking community. You have a chat room, Irc and an online forum which is at least active. You dont ban every new member whos second language is english as well.

Many other private hacking communities ive been to seemed to enphasize on spelling and grammer a little to much, Which i think is just stupid, I hate grammer natzis and this is the internet, Remmember?

Anyway, Its good to see that newbies dont get banned every 10 seconds.

End Result :

All in all ive had a great time with this hack. I give it a 10/10 so far. Some may think i am exagerating but i honestly cannot think of anything to put my self off from this program.

Once again, I hope this post is ok in this section. I feel it needs to be left in a public place so others who are thinking of buying can come have a quick read. Thanks for reading.