View Single Post

Old 2009-06-16, 13:02   #5 (permalink)
senseless

1qwkdsm, Thank you for your recommendation i'll try playing with this setting a bit. I was thinking this may be due to my semi-high ping to the server (around 90-110).

BumbleBee, I'll have a better look at your pricing. I'll have to admit that when I purchased the hack I was too pissed off (i was playing bf2142 and there were 6 guys on the opposite team with over 10/1 kill ratios that were very obviously hacking) to look at the pricing scheme. I just wanted to try it out as I saw the demos before. If it turns out to be at or around 7.6$/month per game, i'll definitely subscribe for a longer period. (The only game I really want a hack for is bf2142, tons of hackers on the chinese servers, its nice to punish them).

Dave,
I just mean to get a backend server, and 2 front end server, one front end server for the login/file downloading (within the client downloading) and the other for the front end for the vbulletin forum.
Total cost, 200$ for the webserver frontend, 200$ for the login server, and 400$ for the database server (per month).
Btw, what sort of DDoS was it? I've never seen anything that would cause a connection reset in apache (or are you guys using IIS) before.

Last edited by senseless : 2009-06-16 at 13:05.