View Single Post

Old 2009-06-16, 09:57   #3 (permalink)
Dave
ArtificialAiming Trusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseless View Post
After 3-4 days from having purchased here are a few of my thoughts:

Pros:

Quality of the Hack: Superb. It's one of the neatest install/loader packages I've ever seen. It was a great idea and superbly implemented.

Quality of the Hack in game: I only used the hack with BF2142, the aimbot I think could use some work It didn't seem to react well to running players. Though being able to sit up ontop of a map and kill guys from 500meters with a machine gun had me cracking up for hours.

Cons:

On the second day (there is a thread in this sub forum about it), there was a denial of service attack that shut down the website causing 'connection reset' messages. I'm not sure what type of DDoS attack this was, but I was unhappy that the login server and the website were both affected.
To be honest. You picked a bad day to sub. This is our first attack in a long while. Whoever is doing it will get bored eventually. In the meantime we're constantly thwarting his/their attempts.

My recommendation: Seperate the hack login/authentication from your actual server. This way, anyone who would want to DDoS the login server, would need to first purchase the program to find out it's ip address.
Way too expensive for something that happens very rarely. And even if that was to happen as you say. Someone could easily do the same thing to the login server.

Price: It seems a bit pricey, I wouldn't mind leaving a 5$/month subscription running for access to all hacks. But 30$/week is pretty stiff consider I only play the game once or twice in a week. I think if you guys lower your subscription cost you'll make up the difference in volume. Also, for the price I would expect you to again be better defended against DDoS attacks.
The level of support you get here and the quality of the hacks more than makes up the reasonable prices.

Other than that, things were pretty good. I'm kind of dismayed that you decided to go with phpbb as your interface for selling. I would think a simple website which then gives you access to a control panel with instructions, tutorials, etc and a forum within it would be better. But to each his own.
No phpbb here. We run on vBulletin.

A+ job on the hack guys, keep up the good work. dont get me banned from my game!
Comments in red.