View Single Post

Old 2009-04-16, 11:56   #19 (permalink)
theterminator

thanks guyz a ton.....basically it means to look legit, I need to switch off aimbot and turn on triggerbot???.....will bother you guyz with what I think would be my last question, what about using these bots with a scope? coz not all shots can be headshots without zoom, . Does the triggerbot open up the scope before it shoots? or we need to open up the scope and then manually move it to enemy? Also can the triggerbot differentiate between enemy and friends???

Well in any case I am going ahead and buying the level 3 pack, was hoping level 2 would be enuf but I guess, if I dont want to get banned from pug servers then level 3 is must....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
The aimbot; it has various settings you can tinker with it. You can make it only move to someone when you have moved your mouse close enough, or make it move at a certain speed, you can even change the speed that it moves to the target to - to make it look more natural. You can also make the aimbot autofire if you want (when it's locked onto the target). So it's a Yes to your question.
This is the screen for configuring the aimbot:

Now, the difference between the two, is triggerbot is 100% manual moveing of the mouse, then the triggerbot fires when it is over the target (you can set the delay between when your on the target & when it fires).

-Grim
Quote:
Originally Posted by KackBratze View Post
Aimbot aims automaticly to the enemy on a certain position (Head , Body ,...).
TF2 has NoSpread , that means the spread of each weapon will be corrected by the aimbot/NoSpread . So it's shaking , to correct to spread. Then the TF2 Level 3 Hack has NoRecoil. That means you still have NoSpread , but the Shaking will be corrected .
So your weapon doesn't move or shake at all , but you hit with every shot.
That's only included in the HelioS Framework Level 3.
Hope I could help you.

Edit : Grim32 was faster