View Single Post

Old 2009-04-16, 12:07   #16 (permalink)
Grim32
ArtificialAiming Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by theterminator View Post
Sorry to dig up an old thread again, I am a completely noob to hacking and stuff, so please bear with me and my questions......

Whats the difference between aimbot and triggerbot, some1 explained triggerbot pretty nicely on this thread, so I think I understand it. but then what is aimbot???? I am asking specifically for tf2....will the aimbot like automatically take your crosshair to enemy head or whatever part you configure and then we manually fire???
The aimbot; it has various settings you can tinker with it. You can make it only move to someone when you have moved your mouse close enough, or make it move at a certain speed, you can even change the speed that it moves to the target to - to make it look more natural. You can also make the aimbot autofire if you want (when it's locked onto the target). So it's a Yes to your question.
This is the screen for configuring the aimbot:

Now, the difference between the two, is triggerbot is 100% manual moveing of the mouse, then the triggerbot fires when it is over the target (you can set the delay between when your on the target & when it fires).

-Grim

Quote:
&HelioS: i don't pay you to think Tydus, just to look pretty!