View Single Post

Old 2009-01-24, 04:52   #23 (permalink)
PhysX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Yeah lol, fuck hackers! its 2009 almost and people still did not understand the difference...
Now let's teach a lesson before the year is over:

Now now now, Unless you are some leet programmer that breaks into computer systems and you get challenged by learning how a program works AND YOU SUCK at golf... you can't call yourself a hacker..

Cheater:

So guys, what are you?
A shit golf player that likes programming

or

A leet person that ownz the shit out of everyone by trickying others using unfair advtange ( I love my unfair advtantage, it makes me wet my pants :> :> ).

I heard I am a Winner and a Cheater... I have a big penis and I don't care shit about those who whine about cheaters, because IT IS COOL.

And remember, once you cheat yuo turn leet

I take the opportunity to wish you a
Happy new year and don't drink to death all of you
I still want some cheaters alive on the 1st jan plzzz

P.S. if your sister cheats and she's hot let me know cuz id rather fuck a hot cheater than an ugly one

A2DAS ( yeah a-to-the-ass )

Anubis
Thank you for posting this. I try to explain this to everyone and no one gets it and it pisses me off. The reason I do is because I have been doing web hacking and network hacking for some time now, real hacking.

This word all of a sudden got destroyed and now people who cheat in a game call themselves hackers and 1337 and think they are so cool because of it...

Anyway, that's my view.