View Single Post

Old 2008-12-29, 21:20   #3 (permalink)
boogeybumwotsit

Well I did a search on Wiki on aimbots and this is the first paragraph:

Quote:
An aimbot (sometimes called "auto-aim") is a type of computer game bot used in multiplayer first-person shooter games to provide varying levels of target acquisition assistance to the player. Since it gives the user an advantage over unaided players, it is normally considered a cheat and frowned upon by honest players; however, valid use for aiming software does exist for players with physical disabilities, whom would otherwise not be able to enjoy an appropriate level of game play
Note the underlined section, so if "HOWEVER" you have some type of disibility you can actually technically use an "Aimbot", sooooo, now I am going to tell everyone my little secret.

I infact have no hands or arms, I type and navigate around my PC by talking into a microphone which converts my speech into actions, so therefore I require an aimbot to help me play games, because people who have arms and hands have an advantage over me, so I don't actually cheat and I am definately not a hacker, so I'm out of the question here.

Quote:
I'M A SNIPER - I'M DEATH FROM AFAR !