View Single Post

HAcking and getting caught, questions
Old 2008-12-12, 05:16   #1 (permalink)
SuperkillerBeez

HAcking and getting caught, questions

Sup guys, I hate people and I hate the way all these new games require you to unlock shit. I don't want to sit around and get 12 head shots before putting damn scope on my gun and I certainly don't want to kill over 2000 people to be able to use a G3. I just want to use it...This is why I want to hack

My question: if you get caught hacking, does your account and cd key get screwed? Will I need to buy a brand new CD key If I get caught?

I dont mind the social reprecussions becuase I simply hate people and dont care for there opinions anyway. I also have scores of 12-2 and 35-3 using only a knife, juggernaught and the extra sprint perk on COD4. So my skill is near flawless without a cheat. I want it becuase I lost all my profile information on both COD4 and BF2 and I hate this work for your shit back policy these games peddle.

So, will I be foreced to buy a new copy if I get caught or is it just a kicked from the server deal?

Quesiton 2: whats the best way not to get caught by punk buster if I do suscribe to this "get my rank back" service?

question 3: is BF heroes fun? I was thinking baout trying it but if its as pain in the ass as BF2 in that I have to load a perosns body full of rounds to kill them I think I will pass. I like, one hsot your dead kinda games.