View Single Post

Old 2008-11-19, 03:34   #76 (permalink)
Tavion

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx69 View Post
I like Germany, most of my friends do also. I play on line with a lot of people from Germany. Hitler had some good idea's, and was a very smart ruler. The problem is most of the time a high " IQ" person is border line INSANE. Just ask me I border line insane
Yes agree Sir. Hitler had some great ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore130 View Post
Lol Yes Hitler had some good ideas like exterminating tons of Jews (Are you nut's) . Wow , You are insane . I like the current Germany , Its just how can you prays what Hitler has done . His crazy philosophies .... of a Arin pure race .
Meh you're kinda stupid if you're really thinking that Hitler was a complete idiot.

The time BEFORE hitler, there have been so damn much workless dossers in germany.

If you're smart enough, you'd have thought of that instead of this bullshit.

Killing thousands of jews was obviously false. Don't think straight in every case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa View Post
Lmao wtf you talking about? nazi bitch are you moronic or just plain stupid... The nazis dident have anything to do with Martin.

And i dont think the iraqi war is bad well i dont support it but it isent bad i mean come on if we left right now they would just regain power and we would have to go back in or iraq would turn back to hell...
Well war is usually bad in every case, but the war in iraq has also some good sides.

If the americans and others would NOT be in iraq to suppress their government (Lol could you even call that government? I guess not), Iraq would be would have started the next worldwar very early. Think about it.

-Tavion
[16:27] <&MagicOnline> Rauchen macht cool

einbein <3