View Single Post

Old 2008-11-13, 03:22   #65 (permalink)
jmoore130

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidBlade31 View Post
ur another stupid idiot, the current economic policies we have are from clinton you fool! Get your fact strait before you submit your opinion. And also get your roots strait! Are you born from a repressed race? Are you African American? If not than you have no place to say shit, I am and I am pro republican who voted for mcain. I'm also ex special forces and I know how democrats love to do things with the military on the all so corrupt side of politics. All of you who voted for a man who has endured POW camp Kudos! All of you who don't know wtf you are talking about, get educated on some history and gets your facts strait. I have set many of my bros strait when they come talking that stupid shit of how we are taking over. Bottom line is that Blacks and Whites will never get along because of our differences, but politics are still politics and the last f-in thing this country needed was for obama to be elected. So when marshall law is declared and a possible civil war is abroad you just remember all the crap you talked when you thought you knew what you were talking about. I'm gonna continue to voice my opinion against obama, even though I'm black, all whites, I understand everything your feeling and I can't help but to agree. 90% percent of us voted for obama which is totally racists. But it is out of my control I did what I could cause I love doing for my country and not having my f-in hand open expecting it to hand everything over to me.
Sounds like your A republican White superstitious who loves bush . I believe the Congress was controlled by The Republicans for the last 6 years , And what you sound like your saying is This is all the presidents fault from 8 years ago . Seems like the country was going alot better back then , then it is now , Lolz