View Single Post

Old 2008-11-09, 00:35   #44 (permalink)
sheepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuCkEd?! View Post
I can't speak for everyone else but 'I' Do not dislike him because he is black but because of his policies that he is going to try to "change" (what a joke). Is everyone that voted against him considered racist???? That doesn't make much sense and seems childish to me. I was at school wednesday the 5th right after he was elected and we had to write a 3 page paper on "why this would change our lives" i wrote 'Nothing will change, his egotistical ass will be shot in a month' needless to say the paper was returned with a 30% but i could care less. He wants to raise the excise tax by 500%,has supported a complete ban on handguns in the past, and has voted to ban most rifle ammunition multiple times in the past......so basically if it were up to him he would take away guns from responsible people,so they would have none, yet those who intend harm would still get them any way possible...it makes no sense.

/rant
Wow, just wow.

I cant believe Americans still dont realise that the massive number of gun deaths each year is because of there right to bear arms not in spite of there right to bear arms.

Barack Obama is a step in the right direction, but you crazy Americans still have a very long way to go.... Personally I dont think you will get there, still too many dumb fuckers like yourself.

Do yourself a favour and go and buy a hand gun at Walmart or something and leave it under your pillow, with a bit of luck a child of your will steal it and kill your entire family, I would feel safer that way.