View Single Post

Old 2008-11-07, 20:01   #39 (permalink)
FuCkEd?!
ArtificialAiming User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
hahahah are you funny. it isnt funny.

Why are some americans against black ppl?

i cant understand it...

I like Barack Obama.

- Enemy
I can't speak for everyone else but 'I' Do not dislike him because he is black but because of his policies that he is going to try to "change" (what a joke). Is everyone that voted against him considered racist???? That doesn't make much sense and seems childish to me. I was at school wednesday the 5th right after he was elected and we had to write a 3 page paper on "why this would change our lives" i wrote 'Nothing will change, his egotistical ass will be shot in a month' needless to say the paper was returned with a 30% but i could care less. He wants to raise the excise tax by 500%,has supported a complete ban on handguns in the past, and has voted to ban most rifle ammunition multiple times in the past......so basically if it were up to him he would take away guns from responsible people,so they would have none, yet those who intend harm would still get them any way possible...it makes no sense.

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that he got sooooo many votes seeing as he is half black. Now i am not racist in any way,shape or form. But i asked a few buddies of mine that had voted for obama why they did and asked them to give me one positive fact about him.....they couldn't give me one. Keep in mind there were 3 of them and their ages were 18-20 (two of them were 18 and one is 20) and they all are very smart people. All attend Fresno state college taking Bachelor degrees. Which is basically the main reason i voted McCain, not because i hate obama, but because it pisses me off that people only vote on how well he can talk or he is black....stupid reasons. in the past 30 years nearly every President has promised change yet we are in one of the lowest economic times in recent history.....yeah good change there.

/rant