Thread: Why pay?
View Single Post

Old 2008-08-02, 21:44   #13 (permalink)
boogeybumwotsit

It's well worth the money.

I have been a member of two other hacking sites and trust me this one is the top of the list, as soon as my subscriptions ran out for them it was "goodbye n00b nack makers" and hello "Helios the king of hack makers (and all his helpers of course)"

The aimbot is awesome for every game, just dont go crazy with it, let it help you not do all the work for you, because people can notice an aimbot user if it's used to the full advantage.

I would never chose any other hack site over AA and would always tell people to come here, they are trustworthy, there is always people willing to help you, when you post it usually gets answered within minutes if not a few hours, staff and fellows VIP's are very helpful.

I would definately say AA is the way to go, you will not be disapointed trust me on that one, well worth every penny spent, so start saving boyo/girlio.

My advice, purchase a month first to make sure you can use it ok, then after taht if happy buy a few months you save ££'s getting more months at a time.

Quote:
I'M A SNIPER - I'M DEATH FROM AFAR !