View Single Post

Try out the tf2 hack if you haven't already!
Old 2008-04-17, 01:52   #1 (permalink)
unify
ArtificialAiming User

Thumbs up Try out the tf2 hack if you haven't already!

This thing has benefits for all the classes. I love the melee aimbot as well. My best thing is the scout, I own most in points on clan based servers like the ones in THESE screenshots!

The rockets when aimbotting seems to aim ahead of players sometimes, and even predict where they will go by firing in spots where they land! For a pyro, it only aims when you are close enough for the flams to spew onto the player. For the sniper, it's obvious. For the scout, read above and see my screenshots. The medic aimbot is good as well, and as such for healing you shouldn't need one. For an engineer the pistol aimbot is a LOL. As well for the spy I do not know as I do not use that class. I may have forgot a class.

Screenshots : 56k beware :/

Notice the admin and players specing Lol ;x

Edit: If you are wondering why there is a 0 showing up in ESP form, I have a second injection to the game for a sentry/player ESP with variable speedhack, which is not screenshot proof :x

I also love how this hack, when using a shotgun, when locked on will allow my recoil to go up. With most hacks, when locked on your recoil is not there because if locked on it will not allow your viewing angle to go up from the recoil